So, that time of year again where the old year goes bye bye and ushers in another year, full of change and false promises to eat less shitty food.
As far as this year goes for my art, i feel like I made some pretty okay pieces. With the few exceptions of something spectacular peaking their heads.
My experiences this year aren't as giant or exciting as a few other of my friends, but they were experiences i suppose.
My Favorite memories of 2013 as far as art goes are:
1) Having a piece featured on the front page of Equestria Daily
2) All Those other smaller websites that featured my work because they thought it was good
3) Passing 500 watchers
4) All the constant support I recieve from my fans daily (seriously you guys are the only reason I keep this up)
5) All the support my friends gave me when I was down in the slumps.
My Favorite misc. memories are:
1) Making a Tumblr account
2) All the crazy shit I see on tumblr on a day-to-day basis
3) Coming out of the closet (Yes, im gay) to all of my friends
4) Seeing several great movies in theaters
5) All the great moments i spent with the wallpaper bronies, chatting and messing around like a bunch of idiots (Seriously, as cheesy as I sound, I love you all)
I feel like I progressed in my art, and I will continue to progress as long as I like what I am doing, and i want 2014 to be just as big if not bigger for me than 2013!
I want to thank
For not only supporting me and helping me out with problems, but also for being awesome artists in general (way better than me). Go check them out.
And also, thank you, all of my loyal watchers who continue to put up with delays and shortages of content and in general are awesome people.
Here's to 2014! *Raises glass*